Reinvention Or Revolution?! I call it Viva La' Alevolution~!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Don't Dream... Stop Winding

I just sat at a stairway of my company building... thinking to my self the number of items which i have screwed up and sat on .... tons hahaha....

for a period of 6 months i have did a lot of wrong ... which should not be happening...

i always complain that i do not have the information do not have that ...

all these complaining really is not what my father have taught me ....

to be a man.

be someone whom a woman can be dependent on...

the world seem to have crumbled on me...

being too emotional .. being so unprofessional ..

not much of a man i am.

i been living in this self world ...

there for i have set myself a couple of targets .. small ones for a start.

1) Cut down my weight (Healthy reason)
2) Act immediately which is don upon me (Work improvement)
3) Clear my debts by year end(Finance settle)
4) Get my license (for future plans)
5) For someone to notice me (every time i see her... damn )

all small but workable ...

I am tired .. but i got to move.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home