Reinvention Or Revolution?! I call it Viva La' Alevolution~!

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Happy Birthday?

Well ... Happy birthday to me?

hehe its kinda strange that once again its 8th may

the day when terece teng passed away .... also my birthday

every time during my birthday, the momorial for this great singer always comes on on all taiwan tv channels hahaha.

this year i really have nothing much to wish for but for good health for my family, my self and all my close machi

i believe good luck has always don upon me since i was young... the catch is that i always screw up at the end of the crital period...

I have an experiance to tell and prove that mothers always have the ability to make you awake and reminds you that she is always able to control you or crush you hahaha...

we were having this mom and son chat after i got dumped.... lol she suddenly reminded me that 3 more years i will be 30!!!!

hahaha well there is this chinese saying 1 sentence is enough to awaken you ...

it really hit me at that point of time...

wow ... i always tot i am no where 30 ....

she sort of slammed a huge sledge hammer on my head hehehe...

Well i am really trying hard to be a better person before i am 30 ...

thats the simple thing i wish for...

be a better man....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home