Reinvention Or Revolution?! I call it Viva La' Alevolution~!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

After 9 Years .... Champions Again!!

After 9 Years since 1999 ...... 22nd of May 2008

WE ARE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE AGAIN!!!!!!

wow such a great feeling that was....

its 6 am in the morning Singapore time

it was really a very emotional night for me ...

woke up only to see the second half where Chelsea was the better team ... Man Utd was like a second best team... the endless rush of attacking football was simply not there... and its still 1 - 1!

kinda disappointed ... as i always hate to see penalty shoot outs especially that my favorite team is playing like its former self in the second half.

Devil's Luck i should say..

Finally PENALTY SHOOTOUT!

when Ronaldo's shot got saved, my heart sunk....

In my mind i had set s percentage that the blue colour would rule the red square of Moscow that night..

But i didn't switch off my TV cause i didn't want to repeat my silly thing in 99 when Man Utd was down 1-0 and its at 87 mins ...

at that point i was a shame to call my self a man utd fan...

I stood by the team which i have been supporting since i was a teen...

when John Terry missed ... i was even nervous as now its sudden death ...

I have to agree ... Keeper of Man Utd must wear Green!!!!

The Great Dane Peter Schmicheal wore green

Now Van Der Sar too wore green!!!

When he saved that shot ... I couldn't scream for joy ... i cried ...

tears of joy....

tears of joy.....

I stood by my team ...

The Red Square is now even Redder!!!

Manchester United FC are once again Champions of Europe!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home