Reinvention Or Revolution?! I call it Viva La' Alevolution~!

Monday, May 19, 2008

The Lion needs to Roar again .....

Well its pass my birthday already...

3 more years to 30...

such thinking of mine should be destroyed

this will only hinder me ....

i have to admit i have a lion's pride .... the fucking Ego is as big as the world....

i see the things which i can achieve is not done.

good work, savings, good health .... all of such is currently falling short

i love my work really... but i ask my self am i doing the correct thing or have i lived enough to reliese that i am going to die with regrets, going back to ryojusen with guilt in my heart that i am going to be a useless person in this life time...


I met up with Alan today..a fellow mate whom i know from poly

during NS he was fat ...

now he is fit and good . in just half a year ..

its all about the mind set...

i am really sick of myself

since i got dumped the 2nd time via sms

i really hate to look myself in the mirror ..... trying to find the charming person in me again...

i feel angry at myself ... the screaming is always trying to come out....

Bruce Banner trying to push Hulk back in ...

I say screw it ..

I have got to unleash the lion inside of me ... use all this ego .. these emo should be place into good use

its the same old evil cycle .

i am not going to brag about it..

half a year... half a year i give my self again .

now i will shut up ~

half a year later ... the lion will once again roar...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home